Friday, March 28, 2014

Apologies for Lack of Posts

I realise that this blog has not been updated much of late. That's partly because, with a return to teaching for the first time in 9 months, I've been rather busy. This is compounded by the fact that for some reason (an outdated browser?) I now seem unable to post here at work. Obviously I can still blog from home, but I used to do much of my blogging from work, partly because we have metered internet at home, but mostly because it can fill in 'dead' time like empty office hours or just before a meeting. Rest assured that the blog is not intentionally dead; while updates may be less frequent, I do still intend to keep posting when I get the chance.

3 comments:

  1. There are many kinds of the best online games. The number one sort of the ben 10 games and the online games. I think you really surprising the ben 10 games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entrepreneurs generally should switch the Mastercard processor in light of the fact that the progress is paid back naturally as a level of each cluster's returns, yet the rates will be the same if worse. Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might want to say this online journal truly persuaded me to do it! Much obliged, great post. Wondering where to go in 2019? Things to do has ranked as the best include a remote, idyllic island, the design capital ...

    ReplyDelete